EARN MONEY FROM HOME ON SFI

I Want To Win The Premiership, I don’t Care If It’s In Hotel, Home, Or Away – Jose Mourinho‎

 
The former Real Madrid boss and the current Chelsea head coach, Jose Mourinho in a press conference shortly before Chelsea's battle with Stoke City has declared that premiership title is a must win for his club this season.
 
In the press conference he said, ‘I don't care if it is in the hotel, away or at home, I just want to win it. In any occasion I think the club who wins it gets the trophy in our last match at home, and our last game of the season is at home to Sunderland. So if we win the title we get the trophy at our house. But I don’t care, I just want to win it.

This may come to pass because, Jose Mourinho is  one of the most successful coach in the world. He has won many titles with different football clubs. 
I Want To Win The Premiership, I don’t Care If It’s In Hotel, Home, Or Away – Jose Mourinho‎ I Want To Win The Premiership, I don’t Care If It’s In Hotel, Home, Or Away – Jose Mourinho‎ Reviewed by Adegunju Uthman on April 06, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Follow me on Twitter

Naijaforever. Powered by Blogger.