EARN MONEY FROM HOME ON SFI

5 reasons why I will be the hottest new artist of 2015 - A.M

According to fast rising singer A.M, here's five reasons y'all will take note of him in 2015...

  1. can speak, sing and rap in 5 different languages
  2. I am physically more fit than many of the artists i see. I train three times everyday
  3. I left a lucrative annual salary paying job offer to focus on this passion.
  4. 9 out of 10 people close to me, told me i would fail at getting known this year as an artist with a great song.
  5. I currently have no plan B. Its either i ‘KrackOn’ or go home.


BIO:
A.M  is a talented afro pop/ r'n'b artist born in London and raised in Imo State.

Follow A.M:
http://instagram.com/iamAMofficial
http://twitter.com/iamAMofficial

A.M - Imaka (Audio) 

5 reasons why I will be the hottest new artist of 2015 - A.M 5 reasons why I will be the hottest new artist of 2015 - A.M Reviewed by Adegunju Uthman on April 09, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Follow me on Twitter

Naijaforever. Powered by Blogger.